The Avaya Definity TN786B Processor manages and executes stored programs for the Definity G3 system, enabling it to perform call processing and maintenance. The TN786B self-monitors and reports processor failures while controlling circuit pack conditions.
- Includes one 80386SX, 16MHz Intel processor with 7Mb Flash ROM, 4Mb DRAM, and an interface to the MBUS
- Self-monitors and reports on failures
- Able to release or reset processor on duplicated systems
- Monitors and controls cabinet level power supplies
- Manages alarm panel LEDS for system status
- Items may be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post.
- HST applies to all orders shipped to Canada.
- Duties or tariffs may apply for goods entering the United States.
Please contact DataCom if you require additional information.