The TN2302AP IP Media Processor provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) audio access to the switch for local stations and outside trunks using H.323 audio platform.
- Supports hairpin connections and shuffling of calls between TDM connections and IP-IP direct connections
- Can perform echo cancellation, silence suppression, fax relay service, DTMF detection, and conferencing
- Can be updated using the firmware download feature
- Supports fax, TTY and modem calls over corporate intranet using pass-through mode
- Supports 64kbps clear channel transport in support of BRI secure telephones and data appliances (does not include support for H.320 video)
- Supports T.38 Fax over the Internet and modem tones over corporate intranet
- Requires 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface
- Items may be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post.
- HST applies to all orders shipped to Canada.
- Duties or tariffs may apply for goods entering the United States.
Please contact DataCom if you require additional information.