The TN2182 Tone Clock is able to access tone detection, tone generator, system clock, and synchronization functions onto one circuit pack for use in standard, high, and critical reliability systems. Up to eight ports are supported for tone detection and allows fain or loss to be applied to PCM signals received from the bus.
- Tone generator, tone detection, system clock, and synchronization functions integration
- Eight ports supported for tone detection
- Stratum 4 enhanced clock accuracy
- Supports MFC signaling
- Administrable setting of tone frequency and level
- Detects 2025 Hz, 2100 Hz, 2225 Hz modem answer back tones
- Items may be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post.
- HST applies to all orders shipped to Canada.
- Duties or tariffs may apply for goods entering the United States.
Please contact DataCom if you require additional information.