The TN777B Network Controller is designed to deliver control channel messages between distributed networks of port circuit packs on the TDM bus and processor circuit pack. Information is routed between 4 data channels directly from the processor circuit pack to the customer connected equipment.
- Communicates control messages between processor circuit pack and distributed network of port circuit packs on the TDM bus
- Controls four data channels
- Time of date clock with battery backup for power failure and low voltage conditions
- Monitors status of system clocks
- Supports ISDN Replaced by TN794 Network Control/Packet interface for R7 and R8
- Replaced by TN2401 Network Control/Packet interface for R9 and R10
- Items may be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post.
- HST applies to all orders shipped to Canada.
- Duties or tariffs may apply for goods entering the United States.
We only ship within Canada or to the United States.
Please contact DataCom if you require additional information.